The members of Shichimen club which has been studying the Wado-ryu Karatedo Studying have been paracticeing karate based on the technical system of Wado-ryu Karatedo.
Many of the members are 40s 50s and train karate to keep health.
Even beginner can practice Karate.
We don't only train physical but join an endurance race, visit to Sake Breweries and somewhere for cherry blossom viewing.
Representative: Katsuhiko Omori
Secretary and instruction Kazuhiro Sano
Place for training: Tsukudo Elementary School, Shinjuku Ward Gymnasium
* Nearest station: JR Iidabashi East Exit, Subway Iidabashi Station Exit C1,
Ushigome Kagurazaka Exit A3
Chiyoda Ward General Gymnasium Judo Hall
* Nearest station: JR Kanda Station West Exit, Subway Kanda Station Exit 1, Otemachi Station Exit A1
Membership fee: 2,000 yen per year
* Besides that it costs for Dan grading.
Training day: Every Tuesday 18: 30 ~ 21: 00 (Shinjuku Ward Tsukudo Elementary School Gymnasium)
* It may not be available depending on school events.
1st, 3rd, 4th Saturday 15: 00 ~ 17: 00 (Chiyoda Ward General Gymnasium Judo Hall)
* It may not be available depending on the events in Chiyoda Ward.
* Currently, on Tuesdays, the Tsukudo Elementary School Gymnasium cannot be used, so we are practicing at a nearby rental conference room. On Saturdays too, we have been practicing at rental conference room.